To have a safe trip and you can enjoy your visit to Machu Picchu to the fullest, we suggest you keep these recommendations in mind.
It is advisable to visit Machu Picchu in the dry season, from April to October. If you go in the rainy season, which is from November to March, take into account the weather conditions, in Cusco the weather is very variable
- You must wear mosquito repellent, sunscreen, hat or hat.
- We recommend bringing bottles of water since Machu Picchu costs 10 soles per unit.
- Bring some kind of snack.
- Carry walking sticks (only if you have problems for this)
- Wear trecking shoes.
- Buses to Machu Picchu only accept US Dollars. No credit or debit cards.
- Departure from the first bus 5:20 am to Machu Picchu from Aguas Calientes.
- The time of departure from the hotels or leaving the room is 9:00 a.m.
- The cost of thermal baths is 10 soles.
- In Aguas Calientes there is the bio garden called Mandor, you can observe orchids.
- You can also take Coca leaves, you find them in any typical market.